Friday, September 29, 2006

Missile Launch No.2


Specifications
  1. Model: 1-48 Scale Academy MIG 21 PF
  2. Finish: automotive acrylic spray paints, utilizing sludge wash weathering technique and utilized the Chinese Air Force Decals. In this case I have removed the starboard side air to air missle from it's rack
  3. Shoot: just after rain in Bangkok out the back window of my apartment in Ekamai, in this case I have increased the resolution to the maximum my digital camera can take 5 megapixels.
  4. Retouch: Very similar approach to previous post however with a new missile launch source pic (see below)


Missile launch source pic

3 comments:

Sunisa said...

Wow, it likes Obi-Wan in galaxy over Thailand.

Watch out the Jedi.!!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to see your new 6 levels plane fly over the sky of BKK here...:)

Sunisa said...

Is there any new model?

Await for your post and nice shot over sky in Bangkok too.